Looking for a guide on how to withdraw your XMOOV earnings from the dotmoovs app? Congrats, you’ve found it!
While the following criteria is currently in effect, the team is already on the testing stages of an updated version. This article will be revised accordingly.
When it comes to withdrawing XMOOVs from your wallet, there’re a few criteria you need to meet before you can do so, more specifically:
- Have at least 18 years of age;
- Have verified your identity through our “Know Your Customer” (KYC) process;
- Have registered in the dotmoovs app over 7 days ago;
- Have linked your crypto wallet to your dotmoovs one by claiming your address within the dotmoovs’ web app. Note that if you’ve previously created a wallet on the mobile app, it was automatically linked to your web app account;
- And last but not least, withdrawal requirements are also dependent on your player type: Pro & Legend — players must have spent 10x the XMOOV amount offered to them upon registration in the dotmoovs app; Sports Miner — players must have spent 10x the XMOOV amount offered upon registration in the dotmoovs app and have an active staking period over 30 days.
If you read through the above list and your mind went: check, check, check, check, and check, then here’s what you have to do next to withdraw your in-game earnings and convert them to $MOOVs:
- Log in to the dotmoovs’ web app.
2. Hover over “My wallet” and click “View Assets”.
3. Click on “Withdraw”.
4. Type in your desired XMOOV amount and click “Withdraw”.
Note that for transaction security purposes, you can only withdraw up to 5000 XMOOV/day.
5. Your wallet extension will automatically open in your browser (in this guide, we’re using a MetaMask wallet). Confirm your withdrawal request and click on “Sign”.
By clicking “Sign”, you affirm that you’re that wallet address’s owner. One can never be careful with monetary transactions, and at dotmoovs, we’re well aware and mindful of that.
6. Choose your most preferred gas fee.
The quicker you wish the transaction to go through, the higher the fee. After selecting your gas fee option, click “Confirm”, and that’s it! You can then check your transaction history within your dotmoovs wallet’s page.
Thanks for reading, and keep on MOOVing!