Buying NFT Sports Equipment: A step-by-step guide
Whether you’re a freestyle football or dance fan, this guide shows you what to do if buying ball packs or sneakers is your wish.
Buying NFT Balls Packs
A balls pack refers to an NFT that is yet to be created. Though you don’t know what NFT you’re getting (graphically speaking) upfront, one of the perks of purchasing a pack is that its price is set, and it won’t change, no matter your end result.
To buy one of our balls packs, you need to:
- Access the web app. After you’ve successfully logged in, click/tap on “PACKS” in the top navigation bar and then connect your wallet. If you already own a balls pack, it will appear under the “Your Packs” section.
2. Choose the balls pack you want to buy.
3. Set the number of packs you wish to purchase
4. Click/tap “Select and Buy”. After that, your wallet extension will automatically open in your browser (in this example, we’re using a MetaMask wallet). Make sure you’re connected to the Polygon network because that’s where our NFT Balls are based.
Then, select your most preferred gas fee option. In case you’re not familiar with the term “gas fee”, it’s nothing more than a transaction fee, similar to the ones applied by traditional banks but in the context of crypto transactions. For the transaction to go through, you must have enough MATIC to cover the gas fees and WETH (Wrapped Ether, a.k.a Ether on the Polygon network) to buy the pack. Note that the gas fee price is dependent on the network’s congestion and hence fluctuates depending on the time you’re trying to buy the NFT.
5. Click/tap “Confirm”, and you’re the owner of the balls pack of your choice. Note that this type of purchase is not immediate, and you should give the system 3 minutes to acknowledge you’re that pack’s owner.
- How to open your Balls Pack
After buying your Balls Pack, you have to open it to discover your NFT. To do so, just follow the steps below:
- Click/tap on the pack under “Your Packs” section on the “PACKS” page.
2. Click/tap “Open Pack”.
3. Set the number of packs you want to open (in case you have more than one of the same rarity pack) and click/tap “Open”.
4. After that, your wallet extension will immediately open in your browser. Choose the gas fee to your liking and then click/tap “Confirm”. The quicker you wish for the transaction to go through, the higher the fee. Remember, to complete this transaction, you need to have MATIC funds in your wallet.
Your request will take some time to load. Don’t worry! Your transaction is waiting on the network’s approval, and this takes a bit of time to complete. You can continue to navigate the web and close the window without a problem. Once the transaction is approved, your brand new NFT will be added to the “Owned NFTs” section in your profile.
Buying NFT Sneakers
To buy dotmoovs’ NFT Sneakers you must:
- Access the web app. Click/tap on “COLLECTIONS” in the top navigation bar and then on the MOOVCLUB Sneakers card.
2. Click/tap “Buy” at the top of the page.
3. You’ll be redirected to the MOOVCLUB webpage. Click/tap “Connect Wallet”.
4. Set the number of Sneakers you wish to buy and then click/tap “Mint NFT”. After that, your wallet extension will automatically open (in this example, we’re using a MetaMask wallet), and you just have to choose the gas fee, confirm your choice, and that’s it! Make sure you’re connected to the Ethereum network because that’s where our NFT Sneakers are based. Also, don’t forget you need to have enough ETH funds to buy the NFT and that the gas fee price varies with the network’s overall usage when you’re trying to buy the NFT.
We hope this guide helps you navigate the buying process of a dotmoovs NFT Sports Equipment!